Saturday 2 April 2016

Another Sighting of J727

I wasn't expecting to see J727 again today at Shawell A5 Lagoons, but she was already there when I arrived. There was quite a gathering on the shore, so it was difficult to get a clear view of her to get more footage. Luckily she moved to the far end of the 'beach' and I managed to get a few images. 

I put the news out, but only Steve Nichols arrived in time to see her. Those arriving late, although disappointed, managed to enjoy a first-summer Caspian Gull, some colour-ringed gulls and a Red Kite. 

Baltic Gull J727 02/04/16 (ringed Sørhorsvær, Sømna, Nordland on 25/02/2006)
The Caspian Gull was very obliging, as it appeared twice more after I first found it.

First-Winter Caspian Gull, Shawell A5 Lagoons, 02/04/16



No comments:

Post a Comment