Saturday 3 November 2012

Iceland Gulls

I've just had another look through some photos I took last February and I had missed editing a few good images of some Iceland Gulls. As a result I thought I give anyone interested in gulls a treat. Apologies for scaring the rest of you off. The photos were taken at Peterhead Harbour, Scotland.


3rd-winter Iceland Gull
3rd-winter Iceland Gull
3rd-winter Iceland Gull


3rd-winter Iceland Gull
 3rd-winter Iceland Gull (a different bird from the one above)
 3rd-winter Iceland Gull 
2nd-winter Iceland Gull
2nd-winter Iceland Gull
2nd-winter Iceland Gull
3rd-winter Iceland Gull
Hopefully a few more of these Arctic beauties will make it as far south as Leicestershire this winter. I doubt the photographic opportunities will be as good as they were in Scotland though.

3 comments: