Saturday 14 April 2012

Hiding - but not very well

Morning, I've just settled into my photogaphic hide in front of a tree where a pair of Little Owls sit on a regular basis. Hopefully they will emerge sometime this morning from the hole they should be roosting in. I will update this post if they appear. 


First showing at 08:45 when a single owl appeared from out of the hole, but it flew straight off. Hopefully it will be back soon.


Little Owl in tree opposite but partially obscured - it will probably sit there now untill I leave.


Dog walker appears and the dog starts barking at my hide. The dog keeps barking for about five minutes until owner gets it to follow him. I think I've been sussed.


A couple of cows and their calves arrived to inspect the hide.


It's that Fool with the Hide Again
 Its time to give up and get some dinner and dream up a new plan!


I did see my first Swallow of the year from the hide, so it wasn't a complete failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment